Port Pre-School, Inc. welcomes
- Share in the excitement of learning and
- Join a community of supportive teachers
- Help our children find success in the
Registration Begins in February
- Incoming 3K: Registration for incoming
3K begins Thursday, February 6th at Port
House from 4-6 PM. We strongly encourage early registration.
To reserve a spot for your child, we need a
completed registration form plus $100
deposit. Click here for
- Incoming 4K: 4K Information Meeting will
be held on Tuesday, February 4th 6:30 PM at
Dunwiddie Elementary School (1243 W. Lincoln
Ave). Open House for all locations
including Port Pre-School will be held
Thursday, February 6th from 4-6 PM.
Registration packets will be available at
any PWSSD Elementary School office or at the
District office beginning Feb. 5th.
Completed registration materials can only be
dropped off at Dunwiddie or Saukville
Elementary Schools beginning Feb. 11th. Your
child’s birth certificate and immunization
record must be presented at the time of
- Program days/times
Mondays and Wednesdays 8:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:30 AM - 11:00 AM
- Children must be 3 years
old by September 1, 2014.
- Daily activities include circle time,
music and movement, teacher-directed
projects, child-centered play, snack time,
sharing time, and story time.
- Parents (or other special adults) are
encouraged to volunteer in the classroom a
few times per year on the days you have
signed up to bring a snack. This
provides parents with a unique opportunity
to join in the fun at school and make your
child feel special for the day.
- In 2008, Port Pre-School, Inc. was selected
as a district 4K partner. We are
excited about collaborating with the Port
Washington-Saukville School District to
continue providing children in our community
with a quality start to education.
- Program days/times
Morning Program: Monday-Thursday 8:00 -
Afternoon Program: Monday-Thursday 12:00 -
- Children must be 4 years
old by September 1, 2014. There is no
cost for tuition, but there is a small
district fee of $26.
- Registration will begin in
February. Please call
262-284-6173 or Amy at 262-284-5133 for more
teachers who strive to
- foster independence and self-confidence.
- establish relationships with peers and
- prepare children for Kindergarten
through play and learning activities.